Continuing with my ‘What’s in my bag’ series- I thought I would share what I would take with me for a night out.
When we used to go for dates I would carry these clutches a lot. I find they are the perfect size and forced me to downsize and carry only the necessities.
The cream clutch is from Satya Paul I bought it 7 years ago. Yes its been that long. I never wear it on my shoulder but it does have a chain strap which has tarnished over time and I have come to love the tarnished look.The black one is from Mango I got it about 5 years ago.
The contents- nothing new here.
1. My cash, credit cards and keys to the house.
2. One bold lipstick :: The beauty of these Estee Lauder mini lipsticks are that you can actually carry a few around. Beautiful colours and very creamy. They bring these minis out every Christmas.
3. A perfume tester- I am really enjoying Estee Lauder’s Modern Muse. Its a very fresh and feminine scent. Have a whiff if you are ever at their counter.
4. My compact because no one likes a shiny T Zone.
5. Lastly, my photo identification card I have not included my ID because it has my personal info.
Now the question is how do you fit so much in a clutch-I have a Jigsaw puzzle technique and most of the contents go into my husband’s pocket (Don’t judge I know you do it!).
What are your favourite products to carry on a night out?